Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GK VERGASON, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- art review: Documenta Kassel: Using Art as Their Witness
By HOLLAND COTTER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A range of projects in Documenta 14 show that art can potentially change history, not just reflect it — and we have serious things to think about.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Inbound Lead Response Takes Speed, Persistence And Quality
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Most sales teams are not making the most of their inbound sales opportunity with effective follow-up including timeliness, persistency, and value.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Spotify Goes After Novice Streamers With 'Drawn And Recorded'
Thursday Dec 1, 2016
Of all the streaming services, Spotify is the only real option, right? Apple Music and Tidal have limited catalogs and interfaces that are about as intuitive as a first-gen Zune.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal