Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GK PAYMENTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Affiliate Marketers Gain Cross-Border Payment Partnership
Friday May 26, 2017
Brian Littleton, CEO of 17-year-old ShareASale, expects the deal to improve the payment process for publishers and lower the customer service costs associated with payments across internationalborders due to poor mail delivery or complex banking setups.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- India's Hike Brings Mobile Payments to Its Messaging App
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
India’s biggest local messaging app, Hike, has beaten Facebook’s WhatsApp into the country’s booming mobile-payments business.
- Inbound Lead Response Takes Speed, Persistence And Quality
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Most sales teams are not making the most of their inbound sales opportunity with effective follow-up including timeliness, persistency, and value.
- Sprite Releases Its First Music Video, New TV Spot
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The seasonal campaign, part of the brand's "Wanna Sprite" umbrella campaign, is based on Sprite's offering limited-time cans and bottles bearing lyrics from six rappers.