NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GIVING TREE MINISTRIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Zone 8 Boundary Trees – Choosing Trees For Privacy In Zone 8
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Yellow Lemon Tree Foliage – Why Did Lemon Tree Leaves Turn Yellow
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Needle Palm Information: How To Care For Needle Palm Trees
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fig Tree Borer Treatment: Learn How To Manage Fig Borers
By Kristi Waterworth - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- What Boomer Travelers Really Want Under The Tree
Tuesday Dec 27, 2016
With Boomers spending $120 billion a year on travel, there's a huge incentive for marketers to give them a better experience. So, if not for this holiday season but the next, I talked to a few Boomersto see what was on their travel wish lists. Although they visit a wide range of places, from local campgrounds to international cruises, it was surprising how many preferences they shared.
- Uber makes big changes to driver pay, adds tipping option
By Joe Mullin - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
“It’s time we step up and give you the driving experience you deserve.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Chipotle Gives New Life To Paper To-Go Bag
Thursday Oct 22, 2015
There are many environmentally harmful habits I still need to stop (e.g., drinking pod coffee), but like many other tree huggers, I have become obnoxious about avoiding one-use bags. On days I forgetmy cloth grocery bag (most days), I can be seen wobbling through the streets of Los Angeles, precariously balancing a milk jug on top of a cereal box on top of toilet paper.