The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GIUSEPPE ANTONIO CAPOBIANCO LANDSCAPER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- San Antonio’s Geekdom Fund Adds to Investments With $20M Second Fund
By David Holley - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
San Antonio—The Texas IT-focused venture capital firm Geekdom Fund has closed a $20 million fund, which it started raising last year. The San Antonio venture firm was founded in 2014 by Michael Girdley, Don Douglas, Mike Troy, and Cole Wollak, and closed its first fund at $3.4 million in 2015. Geekdom Fund has always invested […]
- Video Critique I-Team Answers Question Nobody Asked: Why Don't Supermarkets Do More Branded Video?
Thursday Jan 26, 2017
Why isn't Uncle Giuseppe's, or any other grocery chain, more invested in brand video?
- FireEye CEO Shares State of IT Threat Landscape
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 23, 2017
FireEye CEO Kevin Mandia talks about the state of the IT threat landscape and where enterprises should focus their attention when it comes to cybersecurity.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.
- Coordinated San Antonio Lawsuit Seeks to Derail Texas Anti-Sanctuary Law
By Jason Schneiderman - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The newly minted Trump administration and its immigration policies have aided anti-administration advocates. Recent events in San Antonio reflect this.