The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GITA MAA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- HCL's Clarence Kparghai ready to play again
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Clarence Kparghai has not played in an official National League game since April 9, 2016. As he tells RSI, he is ready for the start of the new season now, though.
- Yankees’ storied flameout won’t give Aaron Judge advice
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Before Aaron Judge and Gary Sanchez took baseball by storm the last two seasons with their stunning performances as rookies, there was Kevin Maas. In summer 1990, Maas became the fastest rookie to hit 10 home runs, doing so in just 72 at-bats, and finished second in the American League Rookie of the Year race,...
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017