Two new books on China, "Everything Under the Heavens” and “Destined for War,” urge us to be ready for a radically different world order.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GIRLFRIENDS TWO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- America’s Collision Course With China
By JUDITH SHAPIRO - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Ron Howard Takes Over Han Solo Film
By CARA BUCKLEY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The previous directors were dropped over creative differences. A stand-alone entry in the “Star Wars” franchise, the movie is still slated for May 2018.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Man who e-mailed bomb threats to frame former girlfriend pleads guilty
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“Thompson made these threats as part of a cruel campaign to cyberstalk a victim.”
- Study Finds Two In Three Consumers Trust Branded Content More Than Traditional Advertising
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
A new study by Time Inc. reveals that two in three consumers trust branded content more than traditional advertising. With the study, Time Inc. sought to understand how GenZ, Millennials and GenXconsumers respond to and engage with branded native and branded content and referred to both as "custom content."
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Audience Is King And Other Musings From Sorrell-Howard-Kraft Cannes Talk
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Director Ron Howard joined NFL Patriots owner Robert Kraft and WPP CEO Martin Sorrell for a wide-ranging discussion at Cannes on Friday.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.