The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GINA BROOKE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- People Are Absolutely Tearing Up David Brooks’ Tone Deaf Column About Class Divide
By Allison Sanchez - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
David Brooks' Column about class divide in America has inspired some epic twitter take-downs.
- Brooks Koepka didn’t celebrate US Open like everyone else
By Mark Cannizzaro - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England — When we last saw Brooks Koepka he was hoisting the U.S. Open trophy toward the Wisconsin sky last month at Erin Hills. He has not played a tournament round since. But he’s the only player in the 156-player 146th British Open field this week at Royal Birkdale with a chance to win...
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.