Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Sep 29, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR (US HOLDINGS) INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Hexagon Holds Early-Stage Talks With Rivals on Possible Sale
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Hexagon has held talks on a possible sale to a U.S. or European rival that could value the industrial-technology company at some $20 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Fed Raises Rates, Sets Out Plan to Shrink Asset Holdings Beginning This Year
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Federal Reserve said it would raise short-term interest rates and spelled out in greater detail its plans to start slowly shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio of bonds and other assets this year.
- Blue Jeans Get Their Game Back
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Denim makers including Levi Strauss & Co. and Gap Inc.’s Old Navy see signs of a comeback in jeans sales, as they add more flexibility and comfort to win back shoppers from leggings.
- U.S., India, Japan Hold Naval Drills
Thursday Jun 16, 2016
Naval drills among the U.S., Japan and India that began this week in the Philippine Sea could reflect Washington’s vision for a new Asian maritime-security order that unites democratic powers to contend with a more-assertive and well-armed China. Photo: Associated Press
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.