After Canadian company Gildan Activewear bought the American Apparel brand and the company’s assets in a bankruptcy auction, it said it would likely move some manufacturing outside of the U.S., in a big step away from the company’s founding mission. But the brand is back online now, and it’s offering shoppers a choice: Buy “Made in the USA” …
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Sep 29, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GILDAN ACTIVEWEAR (US HOLDINGS) INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- American Apparel Is Back, Offers Choice Of American Or Non-American Apparel
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- New Citizens Hold Their Heads High, 102 Floors Above New York
By LIZ ROBBINS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Thirty immigrants were sworn in atop One World Trade Center, in a ceremony that featured a speech by the former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara.
- Uber Rival Grab's Fundraising Values It at $6 Billion
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Singapore-based ride-hailing firm GrabTaxi Holdings is raising $2.5 billion in Southeast Asia’s largest-ever round of startup fundraising as it seeks to battle Uber Technologies Inc. across the populous region.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Syria ceasefire brokered by US, Russia holding, but with flaws, 'tricks' in play
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017