The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GILBERT EXPRESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- American Express, Fitbit Ink Deals With NBA
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
To tip off the renewed partnership, American Express and the NBA are hosting a special draft-themed American Express "Teamed Up" event June 20 in New York City,
- Chesapeake Energy to Sell $4 Billion in Assets
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Chesapeake plans to sell assets in three transactions totaling more than $4 billion in cash, as the natural-gas company struggles against mounting debt. Daniel Gilbert reports on Markets Hub. Photo: Bloomberg.