A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GIL RISK MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Uber’s Next C.E.O.? Meg Whitman Says It Won’t Be Her
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Ms. Whitman, chief executive of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, said she would not become Uber’s next chief, following reports about potential candidates.
- Risk Management Guide 2017: How’s Your Appetite?
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Engaging The Board In Risk Oversight Nonprofit missions are potentially bolstered — and threatened — by risk. When you decide to take a mission-advancing risk,…
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- From Risk Management to Risk Leadership: A Governance Conversation with David O. Renz
By The Editors - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
It is not enough for nonprofit boards to help manage risk; nor should they fear it. In fact, as nonprofit governance expert David Renz explains, “The imperative here is to embrace risk leadership.”
- Beyond Nonprofit Risk Management: How About a Little Risk Leadership?
By The Editors - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Leaders understand that stasis can lead to devolution and that taking risks is a part of advancing social causes. How can this sector stop talking so much about containing risk, a legitimate but inadequate approach to the topic, and start to talk a bit more about how to engage and use it?