NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GIGI ENVIRONMENTAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- How to write a meaningful FCC comment supporting net neutrality
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Former FCC official explains how to get your point across to Ajit Pai.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- This Network Of Indigenous People Is Reporting From The Front Lines Of Climate Change
By Eillie Anzilotti - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Local Environmental Observer (LEO) Network collects reports on how the world region is transforming in response to climate change.
Victoria Kotongan grew up in the Native Village of Unalakleet, Alaska, where she still lives and hunts grouse for subsistence. A few years ago, she was cleaning a couple of the birds she shot, and noticed all of them had worms coming out of the breast meat. Had she found a worm in just one of the birds, she might not have worried, but this was all six of them, and she’d never seen this disease before.
- Landslide in China Is Feared to Have Buried at Least 141 People
By CHRIS BUCKLEY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
In a village in Sichuan Province, an avalanche of mud and rocks buried as many as 40 homes in a village, officials said.