The gift from the Herbert H. and Grace A. Dow Foundation will support cardiovascular care and services on the health system's campus in Midland....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GIFTING GRACE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MidMichigan Health Receives $8 Million for Heart and Vascular Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- What You Need to Know About Online Gift-Card Exchanges
By Lauren Goode - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The gift-giving season is over. Here’s how to turn in that gift card you don’t want -- for cash -- or buy other gift cards on the cheap.
- Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan Receives $37 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
The gift from businessman and philanthropist Jim Pattison is the largest single charitable gift in the history of the Canadian province....
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Last minute Father’s Day gift: Subscription boxes for the win
By Bari Blitzer - Friday Jun 16, 2017
So it’s the Friday before Father’s Day and you’re currently gift-less.
Don’t freak out.
Drop the gift idea and go for a subscription box. From geeky boxes to monthly bagel subscriptions, this list is sure to have something your dad will love.
See, you’re not lazy. You’re showing dad how much you love him every single month.
Nothing better than a NY bagel
This one’s for the dad who can’t live without the taste of a real New York bagel. From plain, poppy, cinnamon raisin, and more, half a dozen of these bagels are the perfect gift. Get it here for $24.95 per month. Read more...More about Ecommerce, Commerce, Father S Day, Mashable Shopping, and Shopping List