Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
PERRY M. AMSELLEM, ESQ.
PRYOR CASHMAN LLP
7 TIMES SQUARE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10036
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GIFT MATCH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Gift of a Backpack
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Thursday: A simpler back-to-school shopping list, a Louis Armstrong tribute, and the “One Film, One New York” project.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Kim Jong Un says ICBM is a ‘gift’ to ‘American bastards’
By Laura Italiano - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Kim Jong Un taunted the US after his ICBM missile launch on Tuesday, calling it a Fourth of July gift to the “American bastards.” “American bastards would be not very happy with this gift sent on the July 4 anniversary,” state run news agency quoted the North Korean leader gloating. “We should send them gifts...