In her new role, Bullis is charged with creating the strategy for the global roll out of [m]PLATFORM. She will report to Brian Gleason, Global CEO [m]PLATFORM.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
6 ESSEX LANE
ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NEW YORK, 11570
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GH GLOBAL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bullis Named Global CSO For GroupM's [m]PLATFORM
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Snap sinks as Q2 growth and revenue fall short
By Josh Constine - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Snap’s Q2 earnings report was another failure on a long, downward path for the social media company as user growth slowed under the pressure of Instagram. Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.