Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GET SAFETY FIRST INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Giants’ young safety passes first training camp test
By Roger Rubin - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The best unit on the Giants looks like it’s about to get better. Darian Thompson moved smoothly during the first practice at Giants training camp and said he felt like there were no limitations on his surgically repaired right foot. This would clear the way for the ball-hawking free safety to rejoin the starting defensive...
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- New Jersey Transit Train Derails at Penn Station in New York
By MATTHEW HAAG and MAYA SALAM - Friday Jul 7, 2017
There was no immediate indication that the derailment had caused any injuries or damage, but all New Jersey Transit and Amtrak trains were delayed at the station.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.