NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Nov 22, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GET IT RIGHT CONSTRUCTION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Jackson and Culkin get inked
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Equality as a Social Construct
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The closer we get to equality, the more miserable we all are.
- Thirty Meter Telescope gets a construction permit—with conditions
By Eric Berger - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Time is running out for Hawaii to get this deal done.
- Campus Rape Policies Get a New Look as the Accused Get DeVos’s Ear
By ERICA L. GREEN and SHERYL GAY STOLBERG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Betsy DeVos’s Education Department is re-evaluating the get-tough policies on campus sexual assault that were enforced by the Obama administration.
- IFM Gets $300M Bristol Buyout, Plans Second Strike With New Spinout
By Ben Fidler - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Bristol-Myers Squibb this afternoon is acquiring a young startup, IFM Therapeutics, in an unusual deal that will also see the big drugmaker get a chance to own rights in a new company the biotech is spinning out as well. New York-based Bristol (NYSE: BMY) will pay $300 million up front for IFM, which will give […]