NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GET FRESH SNEAKERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Nike to Cut Jobs as It Combats Sneaker Slump
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Nike is cutting more than 1,000 global jobs as part of a restructuring to help the sneaker giant battle slowing sales.
- Indie ice cream brand Steve's gets scooped up out of bankruptcy
By Cara Eisenpress - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The Fresh Ice Cream Co. of Brooklyn—which does business as Steve’s and is known for its creative flavors and dairy-free pints—will be sold for $1 million to conglomerate Dean Foods...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Nike tries out AR for limited-edition sneakers on its SNKRS app
By Emma Hinchliffe - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Nike's SNKRS app will soon move shopping for sneakers on the app partly into the real world.
The app is adding augmented reality technology for the drop of the Nike SB Dunk High Pro "Momofuku."
App users have to find a copy of the menu for the New York restaurant Fuku, part of David Chang's Momofuku empire, online or even on the street in New York. Then, SNKRS will overlay an interactive 3D model of the limited-edition sneakers. Tapping to unlock will reveal the new sneaker and invite app users to purchase it.
Nike introduced its SNKRS app in 2015, but its new AR tech is a nice twist. Right now, it's just being used for these limited-edition sneakers, but maybe the whole app will get an AR component soon. Read more...More about Tech, Sneakers, Nike, Augmented Reality, and Business
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Under Armour Can't Rely On Sneakers
Wednesday May 3, 2017
So far, the company's footwear has failed to meet expectations.