Half of young Germans enter vocational training, and the rigid labor market relies on certification.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GERMAN AUTO MARKET INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- German-Style Apprenticeships Simply Can't Be Replicated
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- BMW Denies VW Claims of Possible Coordination by German Car Makers
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Germany’s largest car maker has asked Europe’s antitrust watchdog to scrutinize decades of coordination efforts by the country’s main auto manufacturers amid growing concern they might have breached antitrust regulations.
- Star Cars of the Shanghai Auto Show 2017
Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
From electric supercars to an SUV whose name has a striking similarity to U.S. President Donald Trump, the world's biggest auto market is showcased in Shanghai. Photo/Video: Menglin Huang
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Takata Bankruptcy Doesn't End Auto Industry's Pain
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
One of the world’s largest air-bag makers, Takata Corp., has finally filed for bankruptcy after a drawn-out scandal involving faulty products that caused multiple deaths. The question now is how much wind this will take out of its big-auto-maker customers.