NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GER'S CHILDCARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Duke Endowment Awards $8.4 Million in Childcare Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Fourteen grants will support organizations in the Carolinas working to expand opportunities for at-risk children and youth....
- On-Site Child Care: It's Paying Off at Clif Bar
Monday Sep 26, 2016
Clif Bar & Co. is among only 5% of U.S. employers that offer a child care center on-site or near its offices. Kate Torgersen, an 18-year employee, explains how bringing her three children to the company's "Base Camp" child care center has benefited her as a working mother. Photo: Tim Hussin for The Wall Street Journal
- This Morning with Gordon Deal September 14, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Sep 14, 2016
Trump touts child-care plan, Obama Stumps for Hillary and Americans say election outcome is economy's biggest threat.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Wonderschool gets $2M to help solve America’s childcare quandary
By Catherine Shu - Monday Jun 19, 2017
In the U.S., childcare presents a nerve-wracking quagmire for parents. It’s expensive—almost a fifth of American families spend more than a quarter of their income on childcare—but that doesn’t mean it’s a lucrative business. In fact, many caregivers make so little that they can’t afford childcare for their own kids and drop out of the workforce.… Read More
- Are Current Nonprofit Business Models for Infant/Toddler Care Viable?
By Carole Levine - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
While no less important in the developmental and socialization of the young, the costs associated with infant and toddler care make investment challenging for established early childhood/childcare programs.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015