The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GEOTIGG HR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Judge hits 30th HR, breaks DiMaggio's mark for Yanks rookies
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Nonprofit HR Managers Getting Ulcers Over Health Plans
By THE NONPROFIT TIMES - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Benefits are hotter than normal of late, as employees worry about health coverage, particularly those at nonprofits where benefits are minimal or non-existent. Employers are…
- The Toyota C-HR Hybrid is a mass-market vehicle with panache
By Ars Staff - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Toyota C-HR is the best of the increasingly popular midsize SUV segment.
- Fitbit Alta HR Review: It Won't Change Your Life, But It's Stylish
By Arielle Pardes - Friday Apr 21, 2017
The Alta HR offers a way to log all of your fitness fundamentals without much fuss, with the addition of a heart rate monitor to give you extra data.
- HR Use of Social Media Grows, But Is the Data Reliable?
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Friday Jul 21, 2017
More hiring managers and HR pros are using social media to make decisions about candidates, but how wise is it? Could the use of social media for hiring be dangerous in its own way?