A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GEORGIA AVE HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal June 21, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
GOP holds off Democrats in Georgia, Airports try a new way to track foreigners, and Americans' saving habits improve, slightly.
- Georgia’s 6th District Runoff Election Doesn't Have a Paper Trail to Safeguard Against Hacks
By Lily Hay Newman - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Without a paper trail, Georgia's elections don't have anything to fall back on in the case of outside interference.
- Park Ave. Branches Help Banks Pass Low-Income Lending Test
Thursday May 18, 2017
Why do banks get regulatory credit for having branches in a ritzy part of Midtown Manhattan? WSJ's Rachel Ensign reports.
- Fact Check: Fact Check: Is Karen Handel Georgia’s First Female Representative?
By LINDA QIU - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ms. Handel is not the first woman in Georgia’s Congressional delegation, but she is the first Republican woman.