The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 27, 2000)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 1996
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1996 - GEORGE'S DELI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- George and Amal Clooney to help 3,000 Syrian refugee children go to school
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
George and Amal Clooney are stepping up their efforts to help Syrian refugee children get a formal education in Lebanon.
The Clooney Foundation for Justice said it's teaming up with Google and HP Inc to support the U.N. children's agency, Unicef, and the Lebanese ministry of education in their bid to open seven "second shift" schools for Syrian refugee children.
The project, which includes a $3.25 million donation from the three entities involved, will pay for transportation, school supplies, computers, content, curriculum and teacher training of 3,000 currently out-of-school refugee students. Read more...More about Education, Syria, Social Good, George Clooney, and Amal Clooney
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.