NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GEORGE OTT AND SON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
- Prince George was not impressed at the Queen's birthday parade
By Emma Hinchliffe - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
London celebrated Queen Elizabeth II's 91st birthday with Trooping the Colour, her annual birthday parade, on Saturday.
The Queen's great-grandson, however, was not impressed. Three-year-old Prince George watched the parade from a balcony (and behind a window) at Buckingham Palace with his family.
Prince George's 4th birthday is next week, and the Queen's real birthday was back in April. So maybe he was salty she was stealing his birthday week?More about Watercooler, Uk, Royal Family, Prince George, and Queen Elizabeth Ii
- George Soros on His Open Society
Friday Jun 23, 2017
In promoting the "open society," George Soros's deeds undercut his words.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017