A surprising number of people carry vast sums in cash, lose it — and then get it returned by Good Samaritans.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
DOUGLAS G. LADD
6563 PUCKER STRET
CONESUS, NEW YORK, 11435
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GENESEE COUNTRY BEE KEEPERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Finders Keepers? An Ohio Goodwill Returns $97,000 Mistakenly Donated With Clothes
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Best of Late Night: Samantha Bee Mourns the Death of Language
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The “Full Frontal” host is flabbergasted by what she calls the Trump administration’s disregard for the meaning of the words it uses.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- That 'Je Ne Sais Quoi': What Makes A Shelter Book A Keeper?
Thursday Dec 10, 2009
Earlier this year I was bemoaning the death of Condé Nast's shelter book Domino, while also wondering if I could find a replacement pub for my monthly design fix. My subsequent searchhelped me define the X factors determining whether a shelter book merely rates a cursory look-through, or becomes a keepsake pub (at least for me; feel free to propose contrary views in the comments).
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- 01 March, 2017 – Episode 608 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Mar 3, 2017
Interview re: March Mammal Madness with Dr. Katie Hinde, Reproduction Interruption, Gene Drive Resistance, One Neuron Rules, Oldest Life Evidence, The Anthropocene Epoch, Plastic Bee Nests, Bees Play Ball, Whoopsie Bee!, And Much More...