NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GENERAL SMALLS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Andre Iguodala on the Nets’ radar
By Brian Lewis - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
With a suddenly youthful team, coach Kenny Atkinson and general manager Sean Marks said the Nets will be shopping for veterans. Andre Iguodala is reportedly on that list. The 33-year-old Iguodala won his second NBA championship ring with Golden State this month, and was a finalist for Sixth Man of the Year. But Brooklyn is...
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- The Small Business Report, March 15, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Mar 15, 2017
Tax filing guidance for the self-employed, since it's one of the biggest challenges; and proof that small business owners, in general, are people who get things done...even when it's not about their business.
- The Small Business Report, October 16, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Oct 16, 2015
On the endangered business list: neighborhood bars. We'll explain why. Also, the general unawareness small business owners have about the new chip-enabled credit-cards; and marketing lessons from a high-end retailer.