NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GENERAL PACK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tool Time: General Tools Father's Day Campaign
Friday Jun 9, 2017
General Tools has launched integrated national Father’s Day campaigns for their new Laser Tape Measure and app-connected ToolSmart product line. Both campaigns were created byBrooklyn-based agency The BAM Connection.
The Laser Tape Measure campaign, targeted at the “Do-It-Yourself” market, includes 3 TV spots, multiple animated bannersand a host of social posts. “These guys have some really cool tools,” said Rob Baiocco, CCO of The BAMConnection. “We tried to let the tools speak for themselvesand show how truly cool they are in action.”
The ToolSmart campaign, also targeted to DIYers but also to pros, consists of similar components and carriesthe tagline, “Finish the job. Smarter.” Each tool in the line is connected to General Tools’ proprietary Project Assistant App, a feature usually found only at the high end ofthe market.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.