Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GENERAL MASON & CONCRETE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- Legg Mason: A Survivor in the Active-Manager Massacre
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Legg Mason is capturing decent inflows as other active managers suffer, but its shares are up and future growth is uncertain.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Foo Fighters announce new album, tour, festival, and world domination
By Tricia Gilbride - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Anyone who needs a Dave Grohl fix is in luck.
The Foo Fighters' next album, Concrete and Gold, will be out on Sept. 15. If that's not enough, how about a tour and their own Foo Fighters-curated music festival? Cal Jam Fest will take place Oct. 7 in San Bernardino. CA with guests like Queens of the Stone Age, Japandroids, and Bob Mould.
The band's most recent album, Sonic Highways, came out in 2014.
Concrete and Gold track list:
Make It Right
The Sky Is A Neighborhood
La Dee Da
Happy Ever After (Zero Hour)
Concrete and Gold Read more...
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- On the Mexican Border, a Case for Technology Over Concrete
By RON NIXON - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Using surveillance equipment adapted from military use in Iraq and Afghanistan, the Border Patrol is creating what some experts call a “virtual wall.”
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.