Larry Krasner, a civil rights lawyer who has been a police gadfly, is promising to hold fewer poor people in jail, prosecute fewer crimes and avoid the death penalty.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GENCORELLI ENGINEERING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- He Sued Police 75 Times. Democrats Want Him as Philadelphia’s Top Prosecutor.
By ALAN FEUER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Creating Collective Success for Philadelphia College Students
By Lauren Miltenberger - Friday Jun 2, 2017
A Philadelphia nonprofit builds professional development supports and connections for first-generation college students.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Customs Officials Put The Kibosh On Literal Snail Mail
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
It doesn’t have to be a slow news day to get a chuckle out of the news that U.S Customers and Border Protection officials recently stopped a shipment of literal snail mail from entering the country.CPB agriculture specialists in Philadelphia were inspecting packages at Philadelphia International Airport earlier this month when they discovered seven pounds of live snails in …
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Engineered algae puts half of its carbon into fats for biofuels
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Dropping the activity of a single gene redirects the organism’s energy to fat.