The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GEEZER MOVIE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ex-Netflix exec may have just revolutionized going to the movies
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The Hollywood box office is certainly in need of a driver to get audiences in to cinemas and multiplexes. Movie theater subscription service MoviePass is tearing a page right out of Netflix Inc.’s book in hopes of providing that much-needed jolt. Mitch Lowe, a former founding executive at Netflix, president at Red Box and now...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.