Energy Futures Initiative will offer analysis to “policymakers, industry executives, and NGOs.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GEC ENERGY HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Obama’s Energy Secretary is starting a low-carbon energy think tank
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Lessons of the Energy Export Boom
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Steve Bannon owes Paul Ryan an apology on the oil-export ban.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances. At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …
- South Korea Powers Down Its Nuclear-Energy Industry
Monday Jun 19, 2017
South Korea said it would scrap plans to build new nuclear-power plants and halt operation of the country’s oldest reactor, marking a shift for a nation that ranks among the most reliant on atomic energy.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.