NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GC SPORTS MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Haunted by a Player’s Death, a Coach Walks Away From His Sport
By MALIKA ANDREWS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jeff Charles had been coaching football for 21 years, but his love of the sport diminished after a 16-year-old sustained a fatal blow to the head in a game.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- MIT Sloan To Host Sports Analytics Conference
Thursday Feb 27, 2014
MIT's Sloan School of Management will be hosting its 8th Annual Sports Analytics Conference at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. The event will begin on Feb. 28 and run through March 1. Sponsoredby ESPN, the conference will focus on the evolving role of analytics in the sports industry, including evaluating factors for success in sports-related businesses. More than 300 sports organizationsare expected to attend, including representatives from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, NASCAR, the U.S. Olympic Committee and Major League Gaming.