Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GBC GROUNDS CARE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 14, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Mar 14, 2017
Winter storm pounds east coast, sifting through the CBO's findings on health care reform and which businesses win or lose during a winter storm.
- What Is Lithodora – Learn About The Care Of Lithodora In Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]