A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GAY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- What Is A Bur Oak Tree: Learn About Bur Oak Care In Landscapes
By Teo Spangler - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Flowering Shrubs For Zone 8 – Choosing Zone 8 Shrubs That Flower
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Dwarf Shrubs For Gardens – Choosing Bushes For Small Spaces
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017