San Antonio — The San Antonio bioscience advocacy group BioMed SA is giving its annual innovation award to Leonard Pinchuk, a scientific researcher in Miami who has co-founded or incubated 10 companies. BioMed SA says it picked Pinchuk because of his work innovating cardiology and ophthalmology products. Pinchuk runs an incubator in Miami called Innovia, which […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GAUMARD SCIENTIFIC COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- San Antonio Biomedical Group Awards Miami Healthcare Researcher
By David Holley - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Private company plans to bring Moon rocks back to Earth in three years
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The Moon could soon be open for business.
- Japanese company preparing for country’s first private rocket launch
By Eric Berger - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The vehicle stands 8.5 meters tall and has a dry mass of 250kg.
- For a More Productive Workforce, Scientific Know-How Helps
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Companies with a higher proportion of scientists and engineers are more productive than their peers, a new paper from the National Bureau of Economic Research suggests.