NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GATHERED PIECES MINISTRIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Hybrid Cloud Is Gathering Steam for Small, Medium Businesses
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Harvard Business Review Analytics finds smaller enterprises gaining more from hybrid cloud than large enterprises.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Why Was This Woman Shamed For Wearing A One-Piece Bikini?
By Mark Shrayber - Monday Jun 26, 2017
She just wanted to swim!
- Labor, Cabinets, And Pieces Of Meat
Friday Feb 17, 2017
Andy Puzder, we hardly knew ye. That is, before he withdrew his nomination as Secretary of Labor this week, we kinda/sorta knew him as the hard-charging Hardee's and Carl's Jr. guy.
- Car slams into people gathered to celebrate Muslim holiday, kids injured
By Associated Press - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
LONDON — Six people, including three children, were injured Sunday after a car ran into pedestrians outside a Newcastle sports center where people gathered to celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid al-Fitr. Police said the incident was not believed to be terror-related. Northumbria Police said they arrested a 42-year-old woman, who remained in police custody....
- Uber Drivers Don’t Think Travis Kalanick’s Departure Will Improve Their Work Conditions
By Ruth Reader - Friday Jun 23, 2017
“The culture is embedded over five years. It would take a while to change the entire mentality that this guy set.”
Thursday morning, on the hot steps of New York’s City Hall, a group of 15 Uber drivers gathered to celebrate a piece of legislation that would require ride-hailing platforms to enable customers to tip. For six years drivers have asked Uber to create an experience where clients could reward them with a few extra bucks for a job well done. But Uber was steadfast in its refusal. That was until last week.
- Charles Thacker, key designer of the Xerox Alto, dies at 74
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every computer we use today owes a debt to the legendary and influential machine.