A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GATEWAY 277 HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- ‘I’d Be Hurt and Upset’: Cities Fear Trump’s Cuts to Urban Programs
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Friday Mar 17, 2017
President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Department of Housing and Urban Development would eliminate programs cities have used to fund things like Meals on Wheels.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- High-Net-Worth Michiganders: Time to “Get Off the Dime,” Brophy Says
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 9, 2017
When the Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) unveiled the findings in its 2017 annual report at a public event in April, there was a lot to celebrate: a 48 percent increase in venture-backed startups over the past five years; every dollar invested by a Michigan firm attracting $4.61 in out-of-state capital; and a total of […]
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.