Elon Musk’s NY-DC hyperloop isn’t the first outrageous claim we’ve heard from Silicon Valley.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - GATES FUNDING L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- From Elon Musk to Bill Gates: Tech’s Most Dubious Promises
By Ricki Harris - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- A New Education Report Calls Forth the Ghost of Gates-funded inBloom
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
It’s almost as if the national uprising of parents to protect student privacy never occurred! We revisit a bright failed idea of the Gates Foundation.
- Melinda Gates Tries Shaming Trump and Congress on Contraception
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Like many nonprofits, providers of contraception and women’s health across the globe are scrambling to provide effective care for their constituents as their funding and support are being carved away by the current administration.
- Why Nelson Peltz Wants P.&G. to See Him as a ‘Constructivist’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The financier, who dislikes the term “activist,” has made his name by investing in companies using a friendlier approach. But he’s still an activist.
- Gates, Others Pledge $1.2 Billion to Eradicate Polio
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The funds will support activities aimed at eradicating polio in the three countries where it remains endemic and ensuring that other countries remain virus-free....
- Gates Foundation Commits $20 Million for Adoption of HIV Test
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The funding will enable OraSure Technologies to offer its HIV self-test at an affordable price in fifty developing countries in Africa and Asia....