Sega’s The Creative Assembly recently began showing off the gameplay for real-time strategy game Total War: Warhammer II, which will have a massive campaign across four continents. We’ve got some video of one of the first battles that the developers are showing. The game is a sequel to last year’s Total War: Warhammer, which debuted in May 2016 […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GATES CIRCLE DEVELOPMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Watch us play Total War: Warhammer’s Battle of the Fallen Gates
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- Logitech’s Circle 2 is a versatile connected home security camera
By Paul Sawers - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Logitech has unveiled a second incarnation of its Circle camera, and the Swiss electronics and accessories maker has placed a firmer focus on security this time around. Logitech is no stranger to cameras, with a range of webcams and security cameras to its name, and back in 2015 the company introduced the Circle, which we called a slick, portable […]
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....
- Gates Foundation Awards $12.6 Million for Polio Vaccine Research
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The three-year grant to Korean chemical company LG Chem will be used to advance clinical trials on a new inactivated polio vaccine....
- Gates, Others Pledge $1.2 Billion to Eradicate Polio
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The funds will support activities aimed at eradicating polio in the three countries where it remains endemic and ensuring that other countries remain virus-free....
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.