The three-year grant to Korean chemical company LG Chem will be used to advance clinical trials on a new inactivated polio vaccine....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GATE PRINCE DELI 2 CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Gates Foundation Awards $12.6 Million for Polio Vaccine Research
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Some of Our Fave D Conference Videos Before AllThingsD Signs Off in 3 … 2 … 1 …
By Kara Swisher - Tuesday Dec 31, 2013
Tech and media bigs on the red-hot seat.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Gates, Others Pledge $1.2 Billion to Eradicate Polio
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The funds will support activities aimed at eradicating polio in the three countries where it remains endemic and ensuring that other countries remain virus-free....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Gates Foundation Announces Latest 'Grand Challenges' Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation awarded Phase I grants of $100,000 to twenty-eight researchers working in four global health-related areas....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince: Three Things to Know
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Saudi Arabia's King Salman has appointed his son, Mohammed bin Salman, as crown prince, replacing his nephew, Mohammed bin Nayef, as first in line to the throne. WSJ's Niki Blasina explains who he is, and what this means for the U.S., Saudi Arabia and the broader region. Photo: Getty Images.