WOLCOTT, Conn. — A Connecticut town’s former teacher of the year has been charged with stealing more than $88,000 in Parent Teacher Organization funds. Jane Gargano, of Wolcott, was charged Monday with first-degree larceny and second-degree forgery. She was released on $20,000 bond pending arraignment scheduled for Sept. 26. Authorities say the 54-year-old Gargano took...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - GARGANO LAW GROUP P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-teacher charged with stealing $88K from parent-teacher group
By Associated Press - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Evangelicals sue Southern Poverty Law Center over 'hate group' label
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- TODD STARNES: ABC: Christians defending liberty are 'hate group' - Southern Poverty Law Center brands some peaceful groups as 'hate groups'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 14, 2017