A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GARDEN HILL 68B, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Different Garden Hoes – Learn How To Use A Hoe For Gardening
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Chris Jericho trades F-bombs in fight with wrestling fan
By Chris Perez - Monday Jul 31, 2017
WWE superstar Chris Jericho was caught on camera trading verbal jabs and F-bombs with a wrestling fan in New York City. The Fozzy frontman had been standing outside Irving Plaza on Friday night — after appearing at a tribute show for his late friend and fellow musician David Z — when he got into the...
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.