You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - GARDEN CITY WOMEN'S LACROSSE ALUMNI FOUNDATION, LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Corpse Flower Causes Big Stink in New York City
Thursday Jul 28, 2016
A giant corpse flower is blooming for the first time since 1939 at the New York Botanical Garden. The rare Amorphophallus titanum gets its common name, "corpse flower," from its unique smell, similar to rotting flesh. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Knight Foundation Names 2017 Winners of Knight Cities Challenge
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Now in its third year, the annual competition is designed to generate ideas aimed at making cities more vibrant places to live and work....
- Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden
By Drew Housman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Living in New York City, I’m often disappointed in the quality of produce offered at the supermarkets. It’s not uncommon for carrots to wilt within a day, or for spinach to quickly turn into green mush even when it’s kept in the refrigerator’s “crisper” drawer. (Is anyone else certain that this has literally no effect on any produce put into it?) For the prices we pay, it’s a pretty demoralizing vegetable situation. That being the case, I often dream of ...
The post Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …