The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GALAXY TELECOMMUNICATION US INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Telecom Argentina, Cablevisión Announce Merger
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Telecom Argentina and Cablevisión, two of Argentina’s leading telecommunications and internet service providers, said they plan to merge ahead of the opening of the country’s telecommunications sector next year.
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017