NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GALATI'S GATORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- FLORIDA GATORS Sunshine State plagued by spike in alligator attacks
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Florida man diving for golf balls punches way out of gator attack
By Bill Speros - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Florida man. Diving for golf balls. Alligator. But this time, the story has a twist. Scott Lahodik was attacked by a gator while diving (...)
- Florida looking to close the gap with West, capture SEC title
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The Florida Gators have lost the past two SEC title games to Alabama.
- Elderly woman becomes latest victim in string of gator attacks
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A 71-year-old woman miraculously survived after being attacked by a 10-foot-long alligator inside a gated community in southwest Florida — the third gator attack in the area in as many days, authorities said. The woman — who had injuries to her arms and legs — was attacked at about 6 p.m. Sunday in the 1800...
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- College World Series: India Earns Redemption In Gators Win
By Michael Lananna - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Jonathan India achieved a measure of redemption in Game 1 of CWS final.
The post College World Series: India Earns Redemption In Gators Win appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.