As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GABRIEL AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Sports of The Times: Chemotherapy, Then the U.S. Championships, for Gabriele Grunewald
By MICHAEL POWELL - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Like any professional runner, Grunewald is competitive and fierce down the stretch. But a huge obstacle sets her apart: She’s battling cancer for the fourth time.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Leno doesn’t care about celebs’ careers and coke busts anymore
By Michael Starr - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Jay Leno spoke to The Post about his all-thing-cars show, “Jay Leno’s Garage,” back for its third season Wednesday (9 p.m.) on CNBC. This season’s guests include Gabriel Iglesias, Wanda Sykes, Brad Garrett, Josh Duhamel, JB Smoove and Ted Koppel. Ted Koppel? Is he a car guy? Ted had one of the first NSX’s, so...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.