Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - G MASON GROUP, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.