The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - G & G BUILDING CONCEPTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Check out these concept renderings of the 2020-2021 Ford Bronco
By Will Axford, Houston Chronicle - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Concept renderings of the 2020-2021 Ford Bronco has been released by the website Bronco6g.com.
- Building A Big Data Bridge To Customer Satisfaction
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The customer experience advantage might begin with the point of sale, but it can earn a lifetime of loyalty.
- Man builds park stairs for $550 – even though city said project would cost $65G
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More