One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - G & A CAR SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- Olivier Vernon’s dad is sticking out Irma and all he can do is pray
By Steve Serby - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Olivier Vernon has a big game to play Sunday night against Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and the Cowboys, and a big burden on his mind. As he prepares for the prime-time season opener and gets ready to board the Giants’ flight to Dallas, Vernon has no choice but to hope and pray his father will...
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Apple Scales Back Its Ambitions for a Self-Driving Car
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The tech giant was going to build its own self-driving car. Now it is sticking to the underlying technology and testing it in an employee shuttle service.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.