Real-time mobile advertising platform Smaato announced on Tuesday a partnership that will integrate adsquare's mobile audience data into the Smaato Demand Platform (SDX).
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - G4 CAPITAL PARTNERS II, LP
AROUND THE WEB
- Smaato Partners With Adsquare To Harness Global Mobile Audience Data
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Ignition Partners Managing Partner Frank Artale resigns after ‘misconduct’ allegations
By Taylor Soper, GeekWire - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Frank Artale, a managing partner at Bellevue, Wash.-based venture capital firm Ignition Partners, has resigned at the firm's request after allegations of "misconduct" against him, according to a statement from Ignition Partners tonight.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- KEEN Growth Capital Appoints David Comeau as Venture Partner
By Business Wire - Monday Jul 17, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: KEEN Growth Capital ("KEEN"), a leading early-stage venture fund focused on better-for-you food and wellness brands, today announced the appointment of a new Venture Partner, David Comeau. Mr. Comeau, current founder and principal of...
- Trump’s Anti-Nafta Stance Is on a Collision Course with Natural Gas
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS and AZAM AHMED - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Mexico’s economy and U.S. energy companies depend on free-flowing cross-border natural gas. Both are scrambling to avoid the chaotic disruption of a trade war.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.