NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - FUTURE ENERGY SOLUTIONS SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fort Lauderdale hotel valet punched by ex-cop in car charge dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Dutch Utility Bets Its Future on an Unusual Strategy: Selling Less Power
By STANLEY REED - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Seeking to adapt to upheaval in the energy market, Eneco is preparing for a future in which utilities provide services rather than kilowatts.
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
- Elliott Set to Duel Berkshire for Energy Future's Oncor
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Paul Singer’s hedge fund is still pursuing Oncor, one of the largest power transmission utilities in the U.S., with a deal that it says is better than a buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Hotel manager: Why wasn’t ex-cop arrested for punching valet?
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 31, 2017
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A Florida hotel manager is questioning why a former police officer has not been arrested for punching and knocking out a valet parking attendant during a dispute over an $18 charge. Ocean Sky Hotel & Resort front office manager Nigel Blair said Monday that it makes no sense that Fort Lauderdale...
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.